This session will focus on the compelling reasons to promote positive change and the most effective means of achieving it. You will learn:
- The necessity of seeing field leadership as a professional position, not a blue-collar occupation
- The difference between building projects and building people
- The three most effective ways to motivate people on the jobsite
- How to use influence instead of authority and how that impacts the project
- Mentoring, coaching and the difference between them
- How to empower and engage through solicitation of field input and shared decision making
Your stash of new ideas, strategies and tools will help you create a professional self-identity and enhance crew performance.